Unable to edit or add macros confluence cloud

Paul Pemberton July 24, 2017

Whenever I click on the edit or add button for a macro, no modal/pop-up occurs.  I cannot, therefor edit my confluence pages that contain macros (particularly code and expand macros).  Has anyone else run into this issue?  I'm using google chrome on a mac.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2017

Hello Paul,

Shannon from the Cloud team, here. I was able to have a look at your company's instance, but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. When I click *Edit* on an Expand or Code macro, I do get the pop-up window to edit the existing macro. I'm on a Mac using Chrome as well.

Are you able to reproduce this on another browser on your Mac, or on Chrome with add-ons disabled? You can try having a look at Network Tools on your instance of Chrome to see if there is any clue as to what might be disabling that pop-up.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Paul Pemberton July 26, 2017

Hi Shannon,

I've been able to get it to work intermitently.  Sometimes when I click the add macro button or try to edit a macro, however, it can take 9+ seconds for the edit/add window to pop up.  Maybe it's just a slow internet issue?  Is there any way to reindex a confluence space to make it faster, or is is dynamically reindexed?

Thanks,

-Paul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events