Team Calendars 5.3.10

Michael Enright January 18, 2016

After we updated to Team Calendars 5.3.10 today, all our event data disappeared. If you edit the page and go into preview mode, you cans see all the data, however it isn't present on the page itself. I have trying rebuilding the calendars as well as restarting Confluence. Any ideas here? Is there a way to roll back to an older version of an addon?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2016

Hi @Michael Enright

Sorry to cause you trouble, but I think it is related to our add-on, an incompatibility between Team Calendar and ConfiForms add-on (conflicting names in Javascript, which stopped Team Calendar from loading events).

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/34637388

We are ready with a patch to resolve this incompatibility and will update the add-on in Marketplace shortly.

0 votes
Michael Enright January 19, 2016

It was indeed an issue with ConfiForms, not the Team Calendar plugin itself. I tested the update to ConfiForms today and that issue was resolved. Thanks! 

0 votes
Giles B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2016

Hi Michael,

I'd suggest contacting support on this one. You can roll back, but it'd be wise to chat with support so they can give you a considered recommendation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events