Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Table Transformer - Maintain hyperlinks to JIRA tickets after FORMATWIKI

Andy I'm New Here Jul 08, 2021

Hi there, 

I am using the table transformer to merge the results of two queries from JIRA. 

There is a many to one mapping between the Requirement "Key" and the "Test Case Key", "Test Case Status" etc.

When creating the table, I use FORMATWIKI to merge the results from the test cases, as I only want one row in the table per "Key". I use this JQL to do so....

SELECT T1.'Key', T1.'TER Key',T1.'TER Resolution', T1.'TER Summary', T1.'TER Status', T1.'elaborates', T1.'Description',

FORMATWIKI(SUM(T1.'TER Key' + "\n")) AS 'Test Case Key',

FORMATWIKI(SUM(T1.'TER Summary' + "\n")) AS 'Test Case Summary',

FORMATWIKI(SUM(T1.'TER Status' + "\n")) AS 'Test Case Status',

FORMATWIKI(SUM(T1.'TER Resolution' + "\n")) AS 'Pass/Fail'

Picture for JIRA community1.JPG

However, when I do this, I lose the hyperlink to the Test Case. 

Is there a way to maintain the hyperlink in 'test case key', for both of the JIRA tickets?

Any help is much appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi @Andy ,

Try to modify your SQL query in a following way:

SELECT
FORMATWIKI(SUM(" [" + T1.'Key' + "|http://jira.stiltsoft.by:address/browse/ " + T1.'Key' + "]\n")) AS 'Key'
FROM T1

Here T1.'Key' is a column name where you want to create clickable links (T1.'TER Key' for your example).

http://jira.stiltsoft.by:address/browse/  - is the path to your Jira tickets (the first part of the link address). The modified query will add values from the T1.'Key' column and combine the whole clickable links.

Thu 9-1.png

Andy I'm New Here Jul 09, 2021

works like an absolute dream Katerina, thank you so much! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🏑 Atlympic Event: Confluence

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

192 views 6 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you