Survey Plugin by Frank Stiller

Tabscho October 22, 2013
<th> </th>
Hi,

I have a question about the survey plugin by Frank Stiller.

After each vote, the page refreshes and the user must always scroll down so that he gets to his question, he has just answered.

Is it possible that the page ist not reloaded after every question?
I work with Confluence Confluence 5.1.5 and 3.5.17 and both versions is the same problem.

Thank you very much

regards

3 answers

0 votes
Frank Stiller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2013

Hopefully this is your own opinion. If you are really working for Atlassian you should learn to think before you post.

I feel a little bit insulted. Better i stop writing now. If that would be true first thing were to tag the questions with the right tags, thats really annoying to have to watch every questions to be able to answer them.

P.s. i still cant be believe you just posted that *s*

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2013

Looks like you have created two accounts and creating questions and posting answers :). May be use a Wiki to write a FAQ page for your add-on.

0 votes
Frank Stiller
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2013

currently it is not possible, the current rendering of the macro (refreshing) depends on the reloading and works with redirecting / queryparameters.

To change that behaviour will need quite some refactoring, which is currently not in the focus.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events