Session expiration

이지원 July 1, 2020

From today,

whenever I try to view or publish documents in Confluence,

the session expiration error message is popped up.

It asks me to refresh the page and sometimes it can't load the table list on the left side.

I already tried to log-out and re-login.

How to fix it?

3 answers

2 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2020

Hello @이지원 and @Neelu Singh,

This appears to be related to an issue that we began seeing reports for a few days ago. You can follow the progress below:

If you confirm that the error message in the screenshots is the same you're encountering, then it's likely the same issue.

CleanShot 2020-07-06 at 14.55.58.png

There is currently no workaround, so I recommend following the bug so that you get a notification when that changes. If a workaround comes available, it's likely that you may need to have your site admin raise a ticket with Cloud Support in order to apply it.

If you have any questions going forward, please let me know!

Shannon

Neelu Singh July 6, 2020

Thanks Shannon! Yes, it's the same issue and the my site admin has raised a ticket last week. It's a real shame that there is no workaround as it considerably slows down my work. 

Neelu

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2020

Thank you for confirming, Neelu.

I'm terribly sorry this is hurting your productivity. It's been set to the highest priority at this time, and we're in progress with a fix.

Hopefully, we can see a fix shortly.

Take care,

Shannon

Lorica Liwanag July 19, 2021

Hi,

This error is occurring on our side. Can you help us on this please?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
July 19, 2021

Hi Lorica,

Thank you for following up on this case. We need to look at your site, so please have your admin raise a ticket with us at Cloud Support

Take care,

Shannon

Lorica Liwanag July 20, 2021

Hi Shannon,

Will do.

Thanks,

Lorica

0 votes
Hus November 24, 2022

We are having the same issue from yesterday, very frustrating...

0 votes
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2020

Try clearing your browser cache!

Neelu Singh July 1, 2020

That doesnt help. This issue is happening for me too and all my devices since yesterday. Not a browser problem. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events