Search on metadata

Hi,

I m searching for a solution in Confluence to search in metadata. E.g. we enter a publishing date in a custom field (e.g. scaffolding plugin?) - not the Confluence create or last editing date - and need to search over a date range.

We also need to search over specific labels - search only in labels is not available in the Confluence search interface.

Please help - any ideas?

Thank you

Andreas

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Just a thought: Could you try a combination of a page properties macro (for your publishing date) and a search macro restricted to specific labels of a page...

Yes, this could be the right way. But how can I search in page properties? I would like to filter - e.g. search content witch have dates (entered with the page properties macro) in a specific timerange. As far as I can see there are only reports possible - but no way to search filtered by the properties.

This widget could not be displayed.

You can search for labels like this:

labelText:somelabel

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

364 views 2 5
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you