ScriptRunner Fragment Module Key Query

Reid Watson March 27, 2024

Version: Confluence 7.19.0

I'm attempting to determine the appropriate module key to use when trying to hide specific panels / page properties upon selecting "Hide what" via "Hide system or plugin UI element".

I've confirmed that "com.atlassian.confluence.editor:editor-save" works correctly, so my condition check appears to be accurate. However, my concern lies in the page structure, which is built within panels / page propertie details . How can I hide only certain panels within that page, rather than hiding all of them?

If I'm utilizing the incorrect module ("ScriptRunner Fragments") for achieving the panel-hiding process, would it be possible to provide tips and tricks

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 2.25.47 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-03-27 at 2.34.57 PM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Reid Watson April 5, 2024

I created a JavaScript which is incorporated into an HTML Macro, designed to conceal panels on a page. The macro has been implemented on several pages through a Groovy script using ScriptRunner. However it's important to note that this method has a limitation to  users with page editing rights are still able to see the panel.

0 votes
Reid Watson April 1, 2024

I have developed a JavaScript code that is embedded within an HTML Macro to hide panels within a page. This macro has been deployed across multiple pages using a Groovy script within ScriptRunner.

The sole limitation is that users with page editing permissions can view the panel.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events