Roadmap planner issue with Safari browser

Iskra Nikolova June 23, 2020

Hello, 

When in Edit mode, the Roadmap planner macro appears fine. When I publish the article, the page only shows a text "extension" at the location where the roadmap should be shown.

I don't see the same problem with Chrome.

I don't mind using Chrome for a while as a workaround, but I would eventually want to see this feature working in Safari as well. 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2020

Hello Iskra,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to meet you.

I'm testing this in my Confluence Cloud site, using Safari version 13.1.1. My test is on the new editor, and my roadmap is loading once I publish the page.

Could you show me what this looks like on your copy of Safari? Are other users having the same issue when hey view that page?

Finally, which editor are you testing this on? If you're not sure, when you show me the screenshot of the issue, I'll be able to tell.

Thank you!
Shannon

Iskra Nikolova June 17, 2021

Hello Shannon,

Thank you for your response and I am sorry for my late reply. I am just seeing this message. The problem I reported seems to be working for me now. 

Best regards,

Iskra Nikolova

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2021

Hi Iskra,

Thank you for letting me know. If it happens again, please feel free to bring it back to us.

Thank you and take care!

Shannon

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events