Return attachment in the table transformer using SQL

Dhiraj Kr_ Gupta February 26, 2024

There are multiple attachments in each record (got from Confiforms which is downloadable  on clicking).  I want to Return those attachment in Table Transformer with SQL as it not returning the attachment during SQL query. But the same SQL query is returning using Attachment macro

How it can be possible to return the downloadable attachment or files fin SQL table transformer 

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Marc - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

Hi @Dhiraj Kr_ Gupta 

I quickly scanned the documentation and have there is the ability to use Confiforms with the table transformer macro

See: how-to-use-the-app-with-confiforms 

I suggest you to reach out to Stiltsoft (Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence) support if you are not able to succeed.

Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2024

Hi @Dhiraj Kr_ Gupta ,

Indeed ad @Marc - Devoteam has kindly mentioned, we support the Confiforms and the standard macro generated tables such as the Attachments macro.

Not sure what you are trying to do with the Table Transformer macro - maybe it is better to switch to our support portal that is confidential?

There you'll be able to share the screenshot of your Confiform table in a published state, so we can see how your attachments are listed there. 

Then you may tell us how you need to transform your table and what exactly you want to get as a result.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events