Response table - single submission and allow users to override previous submission

FRED STIBLING February 6, 2020

Hello,

I have created a form linked to a response table.

I've also created a chart from the response table (through a pivot table).

The aim of my request is that a user can fill in a form and see his response in a chart format.

In the response table properties, I have activated the option to override previous submission. So, the user can do a kind a simulation.

Unfortunately, we I do a new submission, the data are not overridden in my table. Why ?

Thanks in advance for your response

Fred

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2020

Hi Fred,

Thank you for raising this, and welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

This looks like it might be a duplicate of this thread:

Can you let me know if it is and if so, the reason for raising this additional thread? 

I assume here you might be using a 3rd party add-on to create the response table, because Confluence does not have a feature like that.

Can you let me know what add-on you're using for the response table?

Shannon

Alexi Vanderstraeten September 7, 2020

Hi Shannon,

As far as I can tell, you've actually not replied on both of the post containing the same issue.

The option Submission Override is set properly in the Form Configuration and a new submission from the same user will not overwrite its first submission.

Can you or anybody else help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events