Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently moved pages are not showing in Confluence page menu but are on the home page

Jessie October 19, 2017

I recently created a new space and moved some pages from a different space to the new one. The pages show on the homepage of the new space and also display on the "reorder pages" section, but do not display under the "pages" link on the side bar. I have included some screenshots to better explain. 

I have checked all the permissions and everything is in order. I am the sole admin of this space. Has anyone ever experienced this issue? Is there something I am missing?Admin_-_Confluence.jpgFullscreen_10_19_17__10_35_AM.jpgReorder_Pages_-_Admin_-_Confluence.jpg

4 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2017

On the reorder pages tab in the screenshot above you can simply drag the General Office Info page on top of the Admin Home page so that it is a child of that page and they should show up at that point. If you notice the little house icon on the Admin Home page. That icon means that that page is the home page for your space. All pages need to be hierarchically under that page to show up in the navigation bar.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2017

FYI you can change which page is the home page for a space by going to Space Tools (bottom of the left hand nav) -> Overview. On that page you can specify which page in the space is considered the home page.

1 vote
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2017

Hi Jessie,

move the pages under your Home Page. Then they should appear.

Every page in your space should be located everywhere under the home page.

0 votes
Alwyn Durham July 18, 2018

Same issue, had to go into "View in Hierarchy" under the "..." menu in the upper right, and then drag the subpages back under the main space page.

0 votes
Jessie October 19, 2017

Thank you, that worked! I didn't realize that even though it looked like it was under the home page, I had to drag and drop on top to make it the child. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events