Question about Comala Workflows

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2017

Good day,

Is there a way to locate pages in Confluence using a specific Comala workflow?

Best,

Fadoua

1 answer

1 vote
Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2017

Hi Fadoua, I'm the Product Evangelist at Comalatech, and I want to help you out. Can you just clarify your question for me? Are you looking to:

1. Find pages in Confluence that use a specific workflow?

2. Use Workflows to find specific pages in Confluence? 

Let me know and I'll get back to! 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2017

Hi Mike,

I was looking to locate pages using Comala Workflows. I think I found it by running a search, then using filters.

If you have a different way, I will love to learn it.

Best,

Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Using filters in your search is probably your best bet, so I think you're on the right track :) Comala Workflows doesn't really offer you an easy way to find pages, although you can identify which workflows are used on which pages. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 14, 2017

Thank you Mike!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events