Problems moving attachments in confluence

Hi,

I have a number of pages set up under a parent page in Confluence. I am pretty sure I have full access rights on all pages, and I use them all to upload and store attachments. I have previously successfully moved attachments between these pages.

Since Friday I have been attempting to move an attachment from one of these pages to another (I don't think I have moved an attachment to the target page previously). I keep getting the error message that I can't move the attachment to a page that doesn't exist.I've type/pasted the name numerous tmes, it definitely exists!

I tried moving the attachment to a target page I used previously - just to see - and that worked but it's not stuck there. I can't move it back or to another page...

Any suggestions as to what might be going wrong would be great.

Regards

Niamh

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

I posted in error before, forgot what happened before christmas, sorry! I removed the colons (:) from my page names and was once again able to move documents between them.

Thanks again to those who offered help.

Hi,

Do you see any errors in your 'atlassian-confluence.log'?

I suggest that you raise a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.comso that Engineers can help you with this issue.

Regards,

Hi,

did you got any answer from support to solve this problem?

Regards

Andrea

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

134 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you