Seth Duncan August 5, 2020

I am getting this error when trying to connect Slack to my Confluence Cloud

{"error":{"message":"Invalid or missing CSRF token","code":"INVALID_CSRF"}}

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user August 5, 2020

Hi @Seth Duncan  try using incognito mode of your browser or disable the adblocker or similar addons if you have installed. This can be caused by ad- or script-blocking plugins, but also by the browser itself if it's not allowed to set cookies.

1 vote
IgorS October 31, 2020

Hello all!

I had exactly the same problem, however I was not able to resolve it until I tried a different browser.

After many attempts and a couple of wasted hours I came to conclusion that for some reason my beloved Firefox did not allow me to successfully complete the Slack "/confluence login" command. I tried disabling both uBlock Origin and Ghostery, tried switching to Private mode, all to no avail.

Then I tried the same in the new Edge (InPrivate window) and it worked!

After this initial login in another browser I am now able to submit Slack "/confluence connect" commands sucessfully in Firefox! It seems that Firefox only has issue with the initial login.

Hope this helps.

1 vote
Egor Chernookiy October 19, 2020

Hi @Seth Duncan ! 

I also faced this problem while trying to connect a Confluence page with a Slack channel. The solution is: Safari->Preferences->Privacy->The field of Website tracking should be empty.

Farouk MOHAMED June 11, 2021

👌🏾 working for me thank you so much

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events