Only logged user does not see Spaces Directory and create new space

Marek Szabo February 11, 2019

Hi everyone,

pls, we have a problem with confluence, if user login to confluence does not see in menu space directory, does not create the new space and does not able to create page from template. Quick create page is fine. This is only if user is logged. After logout everything is fine. We can try today update confluence to 6.14.1, but we have the same problem.

Thank you.  

1 answer

0 votes
Anton Chemlev - Toolstrek -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2019

Hi Marek,

Is everything OK in global and spaces permissions? Are there any errors in application log?

Marek Szabo February 11, 2019

Hi Anton,

yes, in global and spaces permissions is everythink OK, If I logged like confluence admin, I have the same problem, everyone logged to confluence have the same problem.

I don't see if I logged like whoever left panel DISCOVER, SPACE and All updates.

I can try drop these table , rebuild search index, flush cache and more. 

DROP TABLE "AO_54C900_SPACE_BLUEPRINT_AO";
DROP TABLE "AO_54C900_C_TEMPLATE_REF";
DROP TABLE "AO_54C900_CONTENT_BLUEPRINT_AO";

In app log, I can see for example this 

ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-6] [atlassian.confluence.event.ConfluenceEventDispatcher] run There was an exception thrown trying to dispatch event [com.atlassian.mywork.host.event.BeforeCountNewNotificationsEvent@3c88393c] from the invoker [SingleParameterMethodListenerInvoker{method=public void com.atlassian.mywork.host.service.ClientServiceImpl.verifyAuth(com.atlassian.mywork.host.event.BeforeCountNewNotificationsEvent), listener=com.atlassian.mywork.host.service.ClientServiceImpl@35e41c8a} (timed)]

WARN [http-nio-8090-exec-1] [confluence.impl.hibernate.ConfluenceHibernateTransactionManager] doRollback Performing rollback. Transactions:
->[PluginReadWriteTx]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #108533982)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events