OnDemand update - anyone else lost ability to create pages

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

There was an update OnDemand today, Confluence got a 5.0 flavour, but I notice that the usual 'add' button for pages has gone, its not in menus so where did it go? Its not a permission thing, anyone else see this?

By guesswork I figured there was a keyboard shortcut to create a page 'c', which is fine but not exactly obvious?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2013

Hi Andy,

You should see a 'Create' button in the top left. The navigator bar is being made more consistent, so this matches the functionality in JIRA.

Let us know if you still have issues!

Thanks,

-dave

Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

oh good grief :) buttons hiding in toolbars, ah, reminds me of JIRA.

0 votes
Eric Allard February 24, 2013

Yes! Not obvious! I agree!

0 votes
Eric Allard February 24, 2013

Hi! I think it's a set-back in term of peformance! Am I missing something here!!! It takes 5 Steps to créate a page under a specific page!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events