Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office PowerPoint macro does not export images to word or PDF

Hector H. May 10, 2023

I have several confluence pages with the Office PowerPoint macro embedded, In the Macro configuration I specified a slide number. The pages show correctly.

When I Export to Word (option1)  macroppterror3.pngthe exported file shows no image and the following error:
"The Link image cannot be displayed. The file have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file and location"

macroppterror1.png  

When I Export to Word (option2) macroppterror2.pngthe exported file shows no image and the following error:

macroppterror4.png

If I export to PDF, no image is exported and no error is shown.

Does this macro allow exporting images to word or PDF?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 10, 2023

Hi @Hector H.  I did a quick search through JIRA and found this issue: CONFSERVER-65893 .  It sounds like the issue you are having.  There are some other JIRA issues for Exporting on Confluence Server that could be related as well.  You can search jira.atlassian.com to see if there are any others that might be related.

Hector H. May 10, 2023

Thanks @Dan Breyen . I've found the specific issue on Jira: CONFSERVER-43560

It is a known issue that won't be fixed as it didn't gather interest. In conclusion, the PowerPoint Macro doesn't support export images to word or PDF.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events