Numbered List style

David Darbinyan June 19, 2015

hi all

is it possible to change Numbered list style in a way where sublist are numbered  as child of parent, in decimal with dot separator, i.e.

Thanks

3 answers

2 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2015

What do you want to change: The wiki page or the PDF export of it?

For the wiki page:

• Click Edit
  • Include the {style} macro (start typing "{sty.." and it should automatically complete it to "CSS Stylesheet")

• Enter CSS code

For PDF export:

• Go to PDF Export Stylesheet
  • Enter CSS code

For the CSS itself check pages like http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4098195/can-ordered-list-produce-result-that-looks-like-1-1-1-2-1-3-instead-of-just-1 to get an idea what it needs to make it work (if it does at all!)

0 votes
David Darbinyan June 22, 2015

hi Steffen

yes, CSS, but where? in some macros ?

When I enter "Edit" mode there's on place to change it.

Or I have to have admin privileges to see hidden place in confluence ?

Regards

David

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2015

Hi,

yes, it is possible.

You have to write your own CSS where you redefine the ol and li definitions with your own customized counters.

If you are familiar with that you can give it a try. Otherwise it is probably much too much hassle.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events