Not able to edit a page in confluence 3.5.7

Ecom jira January 19, 2015

I am not able to edit a page and save it in firefox and chrome browser. With IE some users are able to save the page. What can be the cause of this?

Also attachments cannot be viewed in some pages which appears at the bottom of the page.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2015

Probably the issue is with unsupported browser version(s): https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF35/Supported+Platforms

Ecom jira January 19, 2015

But I use Firefox 19.0 Still I have the same issue. Earlier I was able to edit the page. I also cannot find attachments at the bottom of the page

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 20, 2015

It is quite hard to suggest anything else without seeing the page itself... is there any Javascript errors? may be the layout (page) looks broken?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events