Not able to create any pages in Confluence Service Desk

ss March 25, 2021

Not able to create any pages in Confluence Service Desk.

When we are trying to create any pages in Confluence JSD, it's trying to load for 2 minutes showing the below error message.

I have checked my access, I'm an admin for our Confluence Service Desk and I have admin rights to that Confluence JSD space as well.

Error Message: Something went wrong after loading the editor. Copy your unsaved changes and refresh the page to keep editing.

confluence jsd.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 15, 2021

Hello @ss,

Are you still encountering issues with creating pages in Confluence? As Brant mentioned, your question appears to be related to Confluence Cloud, but your screenshot shows Confluence Server. Can you confirm your Confluence version so we can adequately support you?

I had a look in our support queue to see if you could get in touch with us, and I see you have created a few support tickets since then, but I don't believe it's about this same issue. I recommend raising a support ticket for this because then we can look at your log files and understand why you're not able to create a page.

Let me know if you have any trouble raising a ticket or if you need my assistance!

Take care,

Shannon

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2021

@ss I would suggest clearing your cache and seeing if that fixes the issue.  I will escalate this to support because in the past this has occurred when there are issues with the hosting.  Let me know if clearing your cache does anything.

ss March 25, 2021

Hi Brant, Thanks for looking into this issue.

We have cleared the cache and history and still facing the same issue.

I have tried to create a page in Incognito window and found the same issue.

And please be aware we are facing the same issue for all 3 browser we have (Google chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge).

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2021

I will escalate to Atlassian so they can look at your account.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 26, 2021

Looking at the screenshot it looks like you are on server.   Did you recently do any updates to the application?  Did you recently turn on collaborative editing?  Are you using a proxy?

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events