New blog post style doesn't save drafts

Oliver Butterfield March 19, 2018

Hi there

We use Confluence Cloud, and I was was recently prompted when writing a blog post to upgrade to a "new" version of blog writing - I admit I wasn't paying too much attention. The new blog post creation page contains a much narrower writing area than before.

I've noticed that posts that I've not completed on this new page do not appear in my "your work" section, or "saved for later" either. In fact they are not anywhere to be found. This is the case if I hit the "close" button when writing it, or when I close the page.

What I *do* see is a new page added to "Recently worked on", but it's untitled, in a different space, a normal page (not blog post) and completely blank.

It's almost as if having switched to the new blog format means that drafts are not saving  and in their place it's creating a blank document of a different kind. Does this make any sense or has anyone seen anything similar?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2018

Hi Oliver,

I was able to replicate the issue and have reported it as a bug to the team:

Please watch and follow for updates. I've reported it directly to the development team so we should see some updates on this shortly.

Regards,

Shannon 

Oliver Butterfield March 23, 2018

Thanks Shannon!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events