We tried the steps in below article without any luck. User is running Firefox Quantum v70. She is trying to create a new page in her Confluence space and is unable to add content or use the formatting bar. The following is true:
Note: she can create a new page in Safari.
Is the next step to reinstall the browser?
Hello, @Kristen_Davis. Thanks for providing context on what has been tried to fix the situation.
As I understand, Confluence pages do not load as expected when editing it via Firefox Quantum v70. We can proceed as follows:
- Check if other machines with the same browser version face the same issues.
- Check if the issue is present with other Confluence users.
- Check if disabling all Firefox add-ons change the current situation.
- Check if the user is actually capable of editing already existing pages.
After checking this I say that we can try to reinstall the program and then check if the issue is still present.
Let us hear if this helps you with the current situation, Kristen!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events