Need 5 Columns in Page layout

PRASANNA KUMAR REDDY MARUTHI March 11, 2020

Hello,

I need 5 columns in a page layout as of now it gives me only 3.

How do i get it?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2020

Section macro + 5 Column macros should work.

Can you let me know the steps?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2020

Here are screenshots of the page editor and page view with one Section macro and five Column macros:

2020-03-11_15h56_12.png2020-03-11_15h56_40.png

Thank you. 

However not able to add graph (Easy BI) into the Colummn

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2020

What does happen in this case? Are you on Confluence Cloud?

David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2020

Is that even possible on Confluence Cloud any more? 

I don't think that nested macros are currently not supported in the new editor (CONFCLOUD-68323)

Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2020

Yes, it is not possible on Cloud anymore. But there is a workaround: copy an old page created with the old editor and use it as a template to nest bodied macros.

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2020

Sneaky.

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
March 11, 2020

Yes, 3 is the max. Any more could get messy, particularly when you try viewing it on the mobile app.

If you insist on 5 columns, then it sounds like you need to cheat and use a table for that.

I tried with Insert Macro --> Section. Its not helping.

Table doesnt help for my requirement. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events