Missing Templates/Blueprints shown...

Jörg Bofinger October 17, 2017

Hi community,

again I have a curious thing...

When I want to create a new space there will be shown a lot of templates/blueprints to me which have a dead link. I also have this behavior when I try to add them into allready existing spaces.

The curiosity is that I have access to them in the  "global templates and blueprints" section in the config menu. I'ts possible to me to access and edit them. Even as a Administrator I'm not able to (de)activate templates/blueprints

What is the reason for that behavior and how can I solve it so that I can use the templates?

THX in advance

Jörg

Foto.PNG

3 answers

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2017

Thanks, Jörg,

So I do believe the ones you're seeing are from Jira Software, which is why they're not working.

Were you looking to remove them or use them? If you want to remove them, when you remove them from the Space Blueprints, do they not show anymore in the dialogue? 

Kind Regards,
Shannon

0 votes
Jörg Bofinger October 18, 2017

Hi Shannon,

thank's for your response...

Yes, we have Jira Servcie Desk installed and productive.
Formerly we tried out Jira Software but we've deinstalled it after the trial period.

The shown blueprints are existent in the config section of the space and also in the config section of the confluence system.

cheers
Jörg

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2017

Hi Jörg,

They appear to be Jira related blueprints. Do you currently still have Jira installed, and do you see the blueprints in the Space Tools? 

Have a look at the documentation on disabling Blueprints for the location of that.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events