Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging Confluence pages between different wiki instances

Thomas Blauvelt March 26, 2020

My problem is, my organization interacts with multiple other Confluence instances to host a wiki. We need to be able to merge our smaller instances to the master wiki for publishing. I'd like to be able to merge these instances without full restores and losing the data on the master wiki. Is there a way for Synchrony or another plugin to do this?

After searching the forums, I found this answer: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-transfert-single-page-s-from-one-wiki-to-another-one/qaq-p/272322 . However, my issue is that the plugins mentioned in this post are no longer in the same space, and Synchrony has been created since then. So my issue isn't solved.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 30, 2020

@Thomas Blauvelt

If this is a one-time sync you want to perform, you could use use Comala Publishing.

Thomas Blauvelt March 30, 2020

You're a life saver Matt. Thanks for your help. Out of curiosity, how did you find out about this app?

Like # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 31, 2020

@Thomas Blauvelt

I work with the team who makes the Scroll apps for Confluence, several of which integrate with Comala Document Management. We also know the team at Comalatech, and they're really cool.

Like # people like this
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2020

@Matt Reiner _K15t_  thanks for the recommendation!

Hi @Thomas Blauvelt,

I’m a senior product manager with Comalatech, one of Atlassian’s Marketplace Partners. If you need to publish between different instances, then we recommend Comala Remote Publishing. If you have any questions or need help getting it set up. Please reach out to our support team at https://support.comalatech.com

Kind regards

James
Senior Product Manager

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events