Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login error

Tamas Varga December 21, 2017

Hi There!

Few days ago we migrate our server to new location and we get new IP adresses.

I change the base urls, rebuild the application links, made the proper DNS and reverse proxy modification too.

Everything works fine except two thing.

1. I must to turn off the Collaborative editing because the Confluence alwasy log off the users. This is solve that problem, but I find my old ip adresses in the logs and I don't know why.

2. Some user can't log in to Confluence. The Jira Software login works with the same credentials.

Thank you T

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2017

That suggests you've not changed the connector settings for Synchrony's proxy link.

Hi Nic! Thank you for your answer! Can you help me how/where can I do this? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2017

The best thing would be to run through https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeap/troubleshooting-collaborative-editing-847355677.html - you don't have quite the same set of errors most people using that doc would have, but it's a good guide to all the things you need to look at.

Thank you! I will try it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events