List Pages - Tree View not showing all pages in space

Jeanmarie McFadden March 4, 2013

When I go to Browse - Pages - List Pages - Tree View in one of our spaces, not all of the pages in the space are shown. Specifically, the home page and all its children are missing. I can find the pages when I go to List Pages - Alphabetical View. We have restarted our Confluence instance, but no luck. This problem is only happening in the one space.

1 answer

0 votes
DavidH March 5, 2013

Pages can be hidden from the tree view if they are "above" the home page in the hierarchy. Try going to the Home page of the space, then choose View in Hierarchy from the Tools menu. If it looks like the Home page is indented the same as the other pages (i.e., they are not children of the home page), those other pages won't be shown in the Contents tree.

We use this feature to have internal pages that don't show up in our documentation Table of Contents.

In the image below, all the pages above "Home" do not show up in tree view on the site. The screen shot is from the View in Hierarchy screen.

Jeanmarie McFadden March 10, 2013

Thank you for your response. In this case, the problem is the opposite of what you described. I can see the home page and children the navigation on our sidebar that uses the pagetree2 macro. The problem is that the home page and child pages are not showing up when I "View Hierarchy". Then all the pages show up in tree view except the Home Page and child pages.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events