Link em anexos

Natalia Vilalva December 9, 2019

Ao anexar um pdf á uma página, não consigo transformar esse anexo em link, pois quando exporto a página para PDF, o anexo fica com uma dimensão muito grande, e acaba cortando a página.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2019

Olá Natalia,

Bem-vinda para à Atlassian Community, prazer em conhecê-la.

Como você anexou o PDF na página? Se você usa drag-and-drop, o PDF mostra um thumbnail, como mostrado abaixo:

CleanShot 2019-12-11 at 10.53.06.png

Alternativamente, se você usa o View File Macro, o PDF inteiro é mostrado assim:

CleanShot 2019-12-11 at 11.04.32.png

No editor novo, não é possível criar hyperlinks para um anexo. Nós criamos o pedido abaixo:

Se chama "Link to attachments" na tabela, e o pedido está aqui:

Para uma solução alternativa, vá em . . . > Attachments, clique com o botão direito no PDF, copie o link, e crie um link de texto com isso.

Eu espero ter ajudado. Me avise se você precisar de qualquer coisa!

Atenciosamente,

Shannon

------------

Em Inglês (In English):

Hello Natalia, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! It's nice to meet you.

How are you attaching the PDF to the page? If you use drag-and-drop, the PDF will be displayed as a thumbnail, as pictured above.

Alternatively, if you use the View File macro, the entire PDF will be displayed as above.

In the new editor, it's not possible to create a text link to an attachment. We have included this request on our Roadmap. It's called "Link to attachments" in the table on the linked page, and you can find the feature request here:

For a workaround, you can go to the menu . . . > Attachments and right-click the name of the PDF and copy the link. Use this to link text to the attachment.

I hope this has helped you, but do let me know if I can help you with anything further!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events