Jira table within confluence page - how to show strikethrough on Done tickets like Issue Navigator?

Anita Baird _NIR_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 17, 2024

When viewing jira tickets within jira Issue Navigator it helpfully strikes through tickets that are done/closed.  Which is extremely useful on linked tickets.

When i embed a jira query/table into a confluence page I can configure to display the fields needed to display the list of linked tickets, but I cannot at a glance know the status of these tickets.

Is there a way to have the strikethrough feature for done/closed tickets?

1 answer

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2024

@Anita Baird _NIR_ welcome to the Atlassian community

I am assuming that you are adding issue via Jira issue macro.  If that is the case you can easily add the status as one of the columns so you can see the issues status.  

Screenshot 2024-06-18 232850.png

Anita Baird _NIR_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 19, 2024

Yes, I have added that column.  It is the status of the linked items I would like to view at a glance, similar to what is displayed within Jira Issue Navigator view as per second table in image below...Jira insert in confluence.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events