It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JSD customers get errors when they click on label link

Hi,

We created a confluence space link to a JSD. In the confluence space, we added some labels in pages. We thought that customers could click on label and saw all pages with this label. They have some page error because they don't have the right to go to this search page.

Somebody knows if it's possible to let users find the page with the same labels?

P.S : we have an confluence in version 6.12.3

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Valerian,

The thank you for raising this with us. Are the users just clicking on the label at the bottom of the page, or are you using the Content by Label macro?

Secondly, can you tell me if the pages that share that label are all from the same space as the one linked in Jira Service Desk? They will need to be, or else the user won't have access to the pages in Confluence.

Take care,

Shannon

Hi,

They click on the label at the bottom.

The page are on the same space and the label are used only in this space. I think that user can't access to the label's search page. 

Can user access to page with this url : /labels/viewlabel.action? I think it's an shared page and this is why user can't access to this.

Can you confirm ? 

Best regards 

Hello @valerian Baillet

Label search is done through Confluence, so the user needs to have a Confluence license in order to access that page. They can't be only a Jira Service Desk Customer.

How are your users accessing the labels via Jira Service Desk? Could you show me how they look from your Customer Support Portal?

Thank you,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,341 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you