JAMA vs Requirements Yogi

rajkumar balraj November 21, 2016

JAMA vs Requirements Yogi which one should I use? Does anyone have any advice. Requriements Yogi might integrate will with Atlassian framework. Is there any downside. Is there ways to pull requirements from requirements Yogi through API for automation?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2016

Raj,

We have both at our shop and do tend to use JAMA for the rather larger requirement sets and Requirements Yogi for smaller efforts. HOWEVER, RY is getting more and more robust with each release and is starting to supplant JAMA for bigger and bigger efforts.

If you haven't anything in place yet and your requirements sets aren't the type of thing that runs to thousands of requirements then it would be Requirements Yogi hands down. The big ticket (for me) would be one less server to have to maintain and operate coupled with the bulk of the content is CONFLUENCE Content vs. content somewhere else. Makes it rather easier as the project progresses to keep ALL the content in one place and environment. When one adds in the ability to create matrices, link in JIRA issues, and the rest, more and more it is Yogi.

I also have to say that the guys at PlaySQL are seriously helpful every time I've ever had to reach out to them. A good outfit all round.

Hope this helps.

mike

rajkumar balraj November 24, 2016

How do you reach out to playSQL guys do you have a contact 

0 votes
rajkumar balraj November 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the response this useful 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events