It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there an issue with Confluence Childtabs macro object and child pages tables of contents?

Hi.  I am seeing an issue when my parent Confluence page (v 7.2.1) has a ChildTabs object (horizontal orientation, sorted by creation date).  Each of the Child Pages have a Table of Contents macro object near the top.  The issue is that on the parent page's ChildTabs it shows a combined tables of contents for all child pages for each of the tabs.  The content below the merged TOC section is correct for each of the tabs as I click on each tab, so the tabs macro object is kinda working -- but it seems the TOCs just seem to be merged.  I've tried explicitly putting the root page (versus default/blank) into each of the Parent/Child pages' TOCs, but can't seem to get rid of the merged TOC on the parent ChildTabs object. 

Anyone seen this or have suggestions?  Thanks in advance!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

2,117 views 4 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you