Is there a way to get a list of child pages that is without labels?

Sven Bjørn Lilleslåtten
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 20, 2019

Given av parent page I want to group the child pages by labels.  But I also want to list those child pages that don't have any label yet.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2019

Hello Sven,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to meet you.

For this, you would be able to use the 3rd-party add-on Page List > Show Pages Without Label, or by writing your own User Macro. These options are both only available on Confluence Server.

There's also a CQL search that can do this: Show Pages Without Labels.

I hope that helps, but let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

Sven Bjørn Lilleslåtten
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 26, 2019

Thank you.  The CQL-search made my day! (we are using Jira Cloud so the add-on is not an option).

But I had to use the old experience search to get correct result. 

Regards

Sven B. 

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2019

Hi Sven,

Can you tell me what was inaccurate with your results if you use the current built-in search? If I search in Confluence right now, I get 34 results on my instance, but none if I use the dosearchsite search action.

Regards,

Shannon

Suresh Venkat July 26, 2021

@Shannon S : The CQL search that can do this: Show Pages Without Labels

is not giving out the CQL Search for showing pages without labels. Please check. It is just a confluence Query

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events