Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to setup multiple organizations in one Confluence cloud instance ?

Jeff Chen December 16, 2018

Hi,

Is it possible to setup multiple organizations in one Confluence cloud instance ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2018

Yes, it is possible.  You are only limited by the user numbers you choose, not by organization amount

Jeff Chen December 17, 2018

Hi @Patrick Cartier [Candylio],

Thank you for your reply. What relationship between confluence instance and organization ? Thanks

Patrick Cartier [Candylio]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2018

Hi @Jeff Chen,

You could have multiple organizations in a Confluence instance.  You pay per user, so depending on how many users you have you would pay more.

Like I said in my other post I would consider dividing the instance into spaces per organization or space categories per organization.

Confluence is fairly customizable in structure so you can determine the relationship between organizations and your instance.  For example, if your company has 20 organizations you could have them all on the same instance or you could break them up separately.  It's up to you.  The pricing would be different though

sika_nal March 7, 2020

Please help me , can someone please provide me with few steps where can i setup multi organisation in self hosted server.

Like # people like this
luchillo17 May 7, 2020

I haven't found a way to create another organization, there's no create button and haven't found docs on this, help?

Like Admin Mich likes this
Admin Mich May 18, 2020

I'm in the same page.

Admin Mich May 18, 2020

@Patrick Cartier [Candylio] I know I can have more than one, I just don't see the option to create them anywhere.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events