Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to export a page as PDF with Company logo?

Praveen P March 24, 2023

I need to export the Confluence page with my organization logo located at top-Right corner. I tried with the PDF Export and Page Layout it is not working out.

Can anyone help me?

2 answers

1 vote
Rodrigo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2023

Hello @Praveen P,

And welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm not sure you will be able to customize a PDF this deeply using the default functionality... I know placing the logo in a "top-right" format works. Could you share with us more details about your use case? Or what is the outcome of your tests?

Here if you want to have more tools to work with the exports, we can recommend you check the Atlassian Marketplace for other apps that could fulfill this goal.

Lastly, I could definitely recommend "Scroll PDF Exporter" from K15t; it's a good app that offers an insane amount of customizations for creating exports (like customized templates and headings), so if you need to export content constantly, this could definitely help (plus their support team is fast and super nice).

Hope something here helps!

Best regards
Rodrigo

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Hi @Praveen P , have you come across this document as yet? It might help you customize the layout for export. 

customize-exports-to-pdf 

Praveen P March 24, 2023

Thank you Jack

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2023

Let me know if you are successful. Also I did a quick search of "confluence export pdf with header" and found a few posts that might help as well. Confluence+export+pdf+with+header 

Praveen P April 3, 2023

Thank you Brickey

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events