It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I wish to create a template with just 1 page. Once you enter the values it goes to a review page.

soumya_ganguly I'm New Here Tuesday

I wish to create a template with just 1 page. Once you enter the values it goes to a review page where the entered values are locked and cannot be further edited. The first page should have instructional text which should not be visible on the review page. Please help. 

1 answer

0 votes
Zak Laughton Atlassian Team Wednesday

Hi Soumya!

Sorry to hear you're running into issues with creating a template in Confluence. I'm a little unclear on the issues you're running into here. Could you share what steps you took to reproduce the issue and how the results are different from what you expect? (if possible screenshots will also help out here).

For reference, you may find the Confluence template documentation useful to reference while troubleshooting: Create a Template.

– Zak

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Your Name Here - Submit a Confluence Template

Want to see your team or company’s name featured ✨on our new Confluence Template Gallery? We’re looking for valued customers to share the stories behind what makes their team special and what they do...

3,435 views 5 11
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you