I need a plugin to bring data from a database into confluence.

I need a plugin to bring data from a database into confluence. Can you recommend the best or a few plugins, I should look at?

thanks

John

2 answers

2 votes
Davin Studer Community Champion Aug 24, 2015

Well, that depends upon what you mean by "bring data into Confluence". Do you want the data to be hosted within Confluence just like any other wiki page or do you want to display the results of a SQL query in Confluence where the data really resides in the database?

If you want the data in Confluence and editable and all that ... similar to Excel ... then I would recommend looking into Play SQL Spreadsheets for ConfluenceSpreadsheets for Confluence, or simply embed a Google Spreadsheet.

If you want to display the results of a SQL query then look into Play SQL Base, PocketQuery, or SQL for Confluence.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in New to Confluence

How to use Confluence Cloud for stakeholder management

Most of us don’t need much convincing that stakeholder management is important. It just makes sense that keeping everyone in-the-know on projects and assigning clearly defined roles is key to having ...

1,168 views 4 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you