I need a list of all pages and their URLS from Confluence 7.12.5. How do I get this list?

Susannah Bear Garlid October 21, 2021

Hello,

I need to extract a list of all article titles and their respective URLs from one space in . I found a smiliar question, but it took me to a link that uses advanced search. If you use advanced search to get a list like this, what do you search for? (aka, what is the CQL code you use?). 

Ideally, I'd need to export an Excel spreadsheet with two columns: Article (or Page) Name and page URL. Is this even possible?

Also, I'm pretty sure we're running on the Cloud, but I'm not 100%.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2021

Hi @Susannah Bear Garlid

Check this post which provides a way to do it, but it's not pretty and it requires some scripting.

Link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/List-all-pages-in-a-space-showing-titles-of-page-and-IDs/qaq-p/855277

Regards

Susannah Bear Garlid October 22, 2021

Hey @Fabian Lim !

Thanks so much for your response. I figured out a way to copy/paste all page titles and links. Hoping this helps someone else:

1. Click the three dots in the upper right corner of the Confluence screen.

2. Click "View in Hierarchy"

3. Click on all the arrows to expand the list. 

4. Highlight, then copy/paste the links into an Excel spreadsheet. 

I didn't have the titles and the urls separated into their own columns, but this worked for what I needed. 

Thanks again! 

Like # people like this
0 votes
StanK
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 21, 2024

A CQL Search worked for me on a cloud hosted instance:

ex, load: X.atlassian.net/wiki/plugins/servlet/ac/cql-search/cql-search

where X is the name of your company's instance.

And use a query like:

space = "$space_name" and Type="page"

ex:
space="mySpace" and Type="page"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events