I cannot locate a macro in the macro browser

I need to prepare a checklist. For that, I have installed the Checklists macro. However, I cannot see the macro when I open the macro browser. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

Sidhartha, 

Just adding some more information to Luiz comment, if you could still not found the add-on in the instance, can you confirm if manually installing the add-on, will display the same results? To do that, you can download it through the add-on page and then, through Confluence Admin > Manage Add-ons click on the Upload button, that will be in the right side of the screen. smile

Cheers, 

Giuliano Tenedini

Confluence/Crowd Support

Hello there,

I suggest we first confirm if this macro is enabled. For that, please go to Confluence Administration and then Manage Add-ons. This macro will be on the User-Installed macros list.

If you confirm it's enabled, then please make sure you check the "Other Macros" list when you try to insert a macro into a page and search for the plugin name in order to locate it.

Please let me know in case you have any questions.

Thanks! 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked May 24, 2018 in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

605 views 18 16
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you