I cannot locate a macro in the macro browser

sidhartha May 19, 2015

I need to prepare a checklist. For that, I have installed the Checklists macro. However, I cannot see the macro when I open the macro browser. 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2015

Sidhartha, 

Just adding some more information to Luiz comment, if you could still not found the add-on in the instance, can you confirm if manually installing the add-on, will display the same results? To do that, you can download it through the add-on page and then, through Confluence Admin > Manage Add-ons click on the Upload button, that will be in the right side of the screen. smile

Cheers, 

Giuliano Tenedini

Confluence/Crowd Support

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2015

Hello there,

I suggest we first confirm if this macro is enabled. For that, please go to Confluence Administration and then Manage Add-ons. This macro will be on the User-Installed macros list.

If you confirm it's enabled, then please make sure you check the "Other Macros" list when you try to insert a macro into a page and search for the plugin name in order to locate it.

Please let me know in case you have any questions.

Thanks! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events