I can't delete one space from the favourite list! Any idea why?

Almar Hollaar September 24, 2015

I have one space that I can't delete from my favourite list, all the other spaces no problem.

Any idea what is wrong?

4 answers

0 votes
Almar Hollaar September 27, 2015

Hello All,

Thanks for all your help.

I can't find anything in the log files and in the console output the same.
There are no symptoms! When I click the star it changes, but nothing happens. After refreshing the page the space is a favourite again. 

I have not tried to export the space and import it again. I found a couple of more spaces with the same problem, so I'm not sure if that is something we want to do.

regards,

Almar

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2015

Hi Almar, 

Can you share what's happening when you try to remove the space? Depending on the symptoms, we could be facing different causes, such some specific content inside the space. If possible, as mentioned above, can you share what's in the logs once you try to remove the space?

Cheers, 

Giu

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2015

Hi Almar,

Not sure this is your case because I don't know what Confluence version you're running, however we had a bug on Confluence 3.3 related to this. Please refer to this article for more information and how to workaround this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Spaces+Cannot+Be+Unmarked+as+Favourites

Thanks.

Regards,
LM 

0 votes
Lukas Knoch -Rumpelcoders-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

If you have the possibility, look at the server log files.

What also might help is the console output in your browser. in Chrome, you get it by pressing F12 and selecting the "Console" tab. Try to unfavourite it now and look at the output.

That helped me debugging similar issues before.

Best,

Lukas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events