How to use contents list , edit only particular "heading 2" based edit like mediawiki?

CJ Logistics July 28, 2015

Hi All 

Previously i used mediawiki in my team and we are migrating to Confluence due to limitation.

I just wondering one of features is available in Confluence or not. like below photo.

(1) When i write contents If i write it as Heading 2 and save contents, i can see the result contents box on top of page.

(2) each section got link "edit" and if i click the link, i can see only contents related with the section.

Anyone know how to call this features ? and it is available in Confluence ?     

image2015-7-29 15:15:6.png

Thanks

Felix Jung  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jonathan Simonoff
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2015

This is referred to as "sectional editing" and is one of the major differences between Confluence and MediaWiki.  

There are plugins that add similar features.  The one I'm most familiar with is Theme Press, which is great, but is a major change to the way Confluence works (and pretty expensive). 

CJ Logistics July 30, 2015

Thank you for your comment.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events