How to remove a workflow for particular pages in confluence

PADMA KOTHAKOTA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2019

Created a comala workflow for particular space and it is defaultly applicable for all the pages in the space . I don't want workflow for some of the pages . May i know how to remove workflow for particular pages.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2019

Hey @PADMA KOTHAKOTA you might want to try tying a label to your space workflow. You can learn more about that here: https://wiki.comalatech.com/display/CWL/Space+mode+workflow+application.

Note that there is an option to "exclude" labels, whereby workflows are only applied to pages that do not have a specific label. 

PADMA KOTHAKOTA
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2019

Thanks @Mike Rink will try it with a label for my space workflow.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events