How to move the right-side dotted section in the screenshot?

Kevin Lu April 18, 2024

Dear Confluence Experts,

How do I remove the right-side dotted section (red box)? There is no icon that says I can delete the right-side dotted section. This section takes up 50% of the screen so I need to remove it.

Thanks!

Kevin

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 10.20.15 AM copy.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2024

Isn't this because you turned your page to a two-column layout accidentally?

If so, then you can modify the layout like this:

Edit-Configuring-AWS-Simple-Email-Service-SES-Better-Content-Archiving-for-Confluence-Cloud-Confluence.png

0 votes
YY哥
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 18, 2024

Hi @Kevin Lu 

我看了下,一旦设置了 layout,就无法删除了。可以试试下面这个方法吧:

image.png

Thanks

YY哥

Kevin Lu April 18, 2024

Hi YY,

Thank you. But is there a way to make the right-side layout only covers 10% of the screen's width?

Thanks!

Kevin

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2024

You can see the layout choices in the screenshot that @Aron Gombas _Midori_ posted. The 3rd one over is more of a 75%/25%, but this would be the closest to the 10% you are looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events