How to modify the Documentation Theme?

I am fairly new to Confluence so I apologize in advance for my ignorance. I need to modify the header of the documentation theme that is currently in place (which has been customized) and am unable to locate any of the customizations in the "Configure" portion of Admin v5.1.3. Specifically, I need to replace the quick-search box with a customized search box that points to our Google Search Appliance. Any idea's if there are raw files that may have been updated? If so, where could I locate those files on the server?

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

0 vote
Wayne Wong Atlassian Team Aug 04, 2014

Hi there,

You can refer to this documentation here for your customization

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Configuring+the+Documentation+Theme

Good luck

Regards,

Wayne Wong

Hi there,

You can try use Stylesheet in Look&Feel section in administration console.

If you need another thinks, you can try in the same section (Look&Feel) the Themes and there is Configure Theme.

I hope that it will work for you.

Aleš

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

900 views 23 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you