How to integrate Zoho & Confluence for quick searches in the knowledge base?

Lutfiyya Dhalla November 20, 2018

Hi Confluence Community! 

Currently I am using Zoho for my CRM and Confluence as a knowledge hub. I want to add a search widget to Zoho so my customer service reps have easy and fast access to knowledge within the CRM. Does anyone know how to do this? 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2018

Hi Lutfiyya,

I'm not very familiar with Zoho but it appears the widgets are made by their users with their development kit.

If you're having trouble with that, I would recommend reaching out via Zoho's community for help there. If you have any specific questions about Confluence's API itself, you can raise a question with us or at our Developer community.

Regards,

Shannon

Randy Horton April 1, 2020

Hi Lutiffya and Shannon, 

I was curious if you ever found a solution to the question of, "How can I search Confluence pages within Zoho for related information"

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2020

Hi Randy,

Welcome to the Community, and thanks for following-up.

I'm not familiar with Zoho myself, and it seems that our community may not be either. I recommend using the links to Zoho's community that I shared with Lutfiyya. They would best be able to tell you how you can do that within Zoho.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events