How to insert a time in confluence

Rob Gilliam June 8, 2016

When editing a Confluence page I can type two slashes to bring up a date picker; the date I pick is then nicely rendered on my page (and selecting the date while editing brings the date picker up again to make changing the date easier) - this feature is not particularly well documented (see "https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/321029" for details).

My question: is there a similar feature for inserting a time, or time and date together?

Please note: I'm not asking about how to make a page display either the current time (or date) or the time/date when it was edited; there are plenty of answers to that question easily available already!

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2016

To my knowledge the is no time picker.

贾骏 March 4, 2020

The problem is posted about 3 years ago. Now the server version still not provides time picker macro officially. It is a joke that the official template Meeting Notes only have date field in there but no time. It is not a big problem that you can type the time manually, with a very weird layout stands next to date, is it? If you want time align with the style of date, look at the marketplace and pay money.

Ganesh Ramasubramanian September 24, 2020

Is this still not there ? Or in roadmap ?

It is a quite useful feature while assigning "Action items".

Rodney Hughes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2020

At first I didn't think it was important for Tasks ...

But then I thought about scheduling meetings etc and the proverbial problems of time zones ... would be great to have an auto time zone toggle ..

Like Ganesh Ramasubramanian likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events