How to download a page in the pdf format along with child pages ?

How to download a page in the pdf format along with child pages ?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Davin Studer Community Champion Feb 17, 2014

If you use the documentation theme go to the top bar and click Browse -> Space Operations. Then on the left nav under the Export section click PDF Export. Select Custom Export to select the pages to export to PDF.

If you use the Default theme go to Space Tools (at the bottom of the left nav) -> Content Tools -> Export (tab). Then click the PDF radio button and click next. Select custom export and then choose the pages to export.

I am following this procedure as described in the documentation, but unable to view/access/find downloaded file - getting the following message with no links - see below. It stays like this for a long time. Although specified as 100% completed - still shows "Running tasks". Any ideas where this download is getting created?

download_message.PNG

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Published 14 hours ago in Confluence

Think you know shares vs. @mentions in Confluence? Take this collab quiz.

To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...

99 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you