How do I stop watching a calendar in confluence that's not configured to be watched?

Daniel Gomez December 19, 2018

No spaces or pages are being watched under the profile, When checking the settings for the calendar it says watch, and the only thing checked in email settings are subscribe to new follower notifications. 

*Did some digging, found what I believe is related:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-35478

2 answers

0 votes
EJ Hunyadi March 30, 2023

We were able to resolve this once we determined a user was watching a space that had a calendar. Once she un-watched the space, she no longer received email notifications from the calendar.

0 votes
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2019

There is another related bug that may resolve the issue: CONFSERVER-48832 - Users receive emailed notifications for calendars they don't watch. Sometimes, the "Stop Watching" option will not show up unless you navigate to the calendar via the "Calandars" link in the top Navigation bar.

Whenever I've seen this issue in the past, it's resolved by following the steps in the Workaround section exactly to view the "Stop Watching" option. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events