How do I insert HTML (non-cloud)

Bruce Poropat May 16, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: HTML Include Macro

How do I insert HTML and CSS on a page. Atlassian online help just says, 
"For security reasons, the HTML include Macro (their capitalization) is not available in Confluence Cloud."

I'm not using Confluence Cloud, I'm using Confluence installed on an internal server.

Thanks,

Bruce

3 answers

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016

There is also the HTML Macro from HTML for Confluence which can be secured. There is also the style (css) macro from Content Formatting.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2016
0 votes
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2016

Hi Bruce,

If you're using Confluence server you just need to enable the HTML macros in Admin -> Add ons. https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/html-macro-38273085.html

Andrew.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events