How do I get you to stop spamming me?!

Confluenceisrubbish May 16, 2023

You are spamming me with emails, the unsubscribe button doesn't work. The support page doesn't work. There's no contact details to email anyone and the only way I could even post this comment is by creating a whole new email address because even though you have my email (since you are mailing me) you say my account is deactivated when I try to use it to log in.

2 answers

1 vote
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2023

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you received spam from one of our sites.  If you could share with us the URL of that site that send this spam message, we can then work to take down that site and suspend the account responsible.  The body of that message should give us additional information about the site that sent this message.

I understand if you do not wish to share the email address that you received this from, but without knowing the destination address, it hinders our ability to correctly identify this.  In order to take action here we need to know more here.

Additionally, if you can post the message header from this received message, this can be helpful for us to backtrack the source of that message.

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Greetings,

I have flagged your post to ensure that someone can have a look at your concerns. The Atlassian team is generally quick to respond so stay tuned. 

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events